(Graduation) Internships for creativesGive your career a head start with a (graduation) internship at RGN brand identity services.
We offer an interesting learning environment with professional guidance, where you can work for (inter)national brands like Nike, PostNL, Peugeot, Desigual and RegioBank! You will be part of a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to hear your creative ideas and knowledge of the newest graphical developments. Are you in the market for a fun and educational internship, and do you have more aspirations than making coffee? Then we will make sure that after your internship you can enter the labour market with experience and confidence.
We are looking for
- Proactive students who are happy to share their own views and creative ideas
- Students for an HBO or WO degree
- Specialisations in the direction of Crossmedia Design, Graphic Design or Interaction Design
The following activities will be a part of your internship
- Graphic support and development of both our own brand identity and the brand identity of our clients
- Development of interactive brand identity elements
- Support of our work for clients by means of graphic design, moving images and 3D visualisations
About RGN brand identity services
Many organisations, both large and small, consider it expensive and time-consuming to implement a new brand identity or manage an existing one. Since 1997 it is our main objective to relieve our customers from all activities regarding the implementation and management of brand identities. An important part of our service is to give our clients a clear understanding of the impact of their brand identity, good (interactive) visualisations and 3D images are therefore indispensable. In addition, we ensure that the clients brand looks its best on all elements, without losing track of consistency.
You don’t want to miss out on this internship! For more information call Stevie Horsey on +31 546 453989 or email your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com