(Graduation) InternshipsGive your career a head start with a (graduation) internship at RGN brand identity services.
We offer an interesting learning environment with professional guidance, where you can work for (inter)national brands like Nike, PostNL, Desigual and RegioBank! You will be part of a team of enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to hear your ideas. Are you in the market for a fun and educational internship, and do you have more aspirations than making coffee? Then we will make sure that after your internship you can enter the labour market with experience and confidence.
We are looking for
- proactive students who are happy to share their own views
- students for an MBO, HBO or WO degree
- Specialisations secretarial, Art & Technology, IT, design, commercial and / or communications
Dependent on your specialisation the following activities will be part of your internship
- contributing to the further development of our IT-tools like
CI-Control, both in terms of design and programming
- various administrative, secretarial and front office tasks
- various project management and / or marketing and communication tasks
- plus there will be plenty of room to work on your graduation or internship assignments
About RGN brand identity services
Many organisations, both large and small, consider it expensive and time-consuming to implement a new brand identity or manage an existing one. Since 1997 it is our main objective to relieve our customers from all activities regarding the implementation and management of brand identities. We work with the self-developed network environment CI-Control. This platform contains four components that together provide everything that is needed to actively use and manage a brand identity. The development of the platform is an ongoing process, we are actively working on keeping CI-Control up-to-date.
You don’t want to miss this internship! For more information call Stevie Horsey on +31 546 453989 or email your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.